Channelling the energy of its beautiful surroundings, Chalina Estate captures the true essence of Bali with its classic architecture, lush tropical gardens and rice-field views. The villa’s serene riverside setting makes it the ultimate choice for weddings and special retreats Fully staffed and with six large bedrooms and converted study, a deluxe 30-metre swimming pool and lavish living areas featuring a unique mix of modern art and exotic artefacts, this exquisite villa exudes space and charm. Located in the rural district of Canggu, just minutes from some of Bali’s most revered surf beaches, Chalina Estate offers incredible sunsets with glimpses of the mystical Batukaru volcano in the distance.
Chalina Estate is a magnificent property overlooking the picturesque rice fields of Canggu and just minutes from the famed surf breaks at Echo Beach on Bali’s south-west coast. Resting upon 5,300 square metres of beautifully landscaped gardens and lawns bordering the Pangi river with a divine 30-metre swimming pool as its centrepiece, the villa invites guests to enter a world of total peace and privacy.
This luxurious home delightfully pairs the old with the new – classic Balinese architecture with alangalang thatched roofs, sandstone walls, polished stone and dark wood floors provide the perfect
backdrop to showcase the owner’s striking modern artwork. Funky sculptures mingle with handpicked
Indonesian artefacts to create an interesting dimension of shapes and textures that represent the blending of different cultures.
Featuring six bedrooms and converted study, generous living and dining areas and a separate lounge bar with two adjoining terraces, there’s plenty of space to relax and unwind. The pool’s floating gazebo is a soothing location for a massage or to practice meditation and embrace the villa’s uplifting energy.
With 24/7 butler service and a private chef on hand to prepare delicious Asian and Western dishes you need not lift a finger; just lie back and indulge in the luxurious surroundings and magical sunsets. Chalina Estate’s perfectly manicured lawns, exotic tropical flora and stunning outlook make the villa an idyllic setting for weddings, parties and special events. From a traditional wedding ceremony to a unique and memorable birthday celebration, all dreams can be capably realised.
Suitable for all interests and age groups – from extended families to party groups – Chalina Estate is also the ultimate destination to rejuvenate mind, body and soul. Embark on a spiritual retreat in this peaceful haven surrounded by natural beauty and the stresses and strains of modern life will soon evaporate into the tropical air.
- Main Living Area(Open-air living area Ceiling fan)
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa)
- Bedroom 2(Ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Television with DVD player, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa)
- Bedroom3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Queen size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Television with DVD player, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 4(Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Television with DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Additional Living Area 1(TV room with air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Lounge setting, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system)
- Communication(Free WiFi internet, Telephone)
- Miscellaneous(Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available ,Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator) )
- Services Performed by Staff Villa( Manager, Butler, Cook, Housekeeper Swimming Pool, Attendant, Garden Attendant)
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo, Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas)
- Parking and Storage (Private parking ).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views)
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor setting)
- Airport transfer (departure only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily, Grocery shopping assistance (20% surcharge applies), Motor vehicle with driver for 8 hours per day (excludes cost of petrol), Bicycle rental daily (upon request)
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||790|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||1,490|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||790|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,140|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||1,490|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||790|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,140|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||1,490|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,140|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||790|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||1,490|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,910|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|
- Adults: 8
- Amenities: Additional Living area, Air conditioning, Baby cot & high chair, Beachfront, bed with mosquito net, Dining area
- View: seaside, swimming pool
- Size: 4ft²
- Bed Type: King size bed
- Categories: Canggu Villas
- Location: Canggu
Prices start at: $790 per night