The Bukit | Kutuh village, The Bukit Peninsula
Villa Markisa is one of four exceptional villas that make up thePandawa Cliff Estate – a hidden paradise located high above the ocean on Bali’s southernmost tip.
As the estate’s name suggests, the villas are positioned on the cliff top overlooking the golden sands of Pandawa Beach. This is spectacular, unadulterated Bali at its best: far from the hoi polloi of Seminyak and Kuta, yet less than half an hour’s drive from the airport and many of Bali’s top attractions, including the dramatically positioned sacred temple of Uluwatu and the fine dining establishments of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
Together, Villa Markisa, The Pala, Villa Rose and Villa Marie offer a total of 21 bedrooms, capable of sleeping 42 adults. This, coupled with the superbly landscaped cliff top gardens, extensive decked areas, huge team of professional yet personable staff, and purpose-designed guest facilities, makes The Pandawa Cliff Estate a wedding and special event venue par excellence. The four villas also share a sports centre with full size tennis court, squash court, gym and spa.
Privacy is in no way compromised however, and each villa is sweetly secluded within its own extensive walled gardens. The five-bedroom, three-pool Villa Markisa has been designed to give optimum flexibility for multiple families and groups of friends holidaying together. Its accommodation is arranged as a pair of two-storey, two-bedroom, interconnecting ocean-vista apartments and a superb cliff-edge master suite – all three with living and dining areas, guest washrooms and a butler’s kitchen. While the garden living pavilion is the social heart of the villa, every guest appreciates the private living space that its intelligent layout delivers.
A skilled private chef heads the estate’s staff kitchen, and he and his team prepare and serve a wide range of gastronomic delights from a restaurant-style menu. The villas are neatly maintained, inside and out, by a small army of housekeepers, gardeners and pool attendants, and kept safe by a team of diligent security staff, while three seven-seater cars with drivers are on standby for guests who wish to explore this delightful corner of the Island of the Gods.
- Main Living Area (Enclosed living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub. King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk)
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 4 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 5 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Kitchen and Dining (Enclosed kitchen & dining area, Water Dispenser, Microwave Full-size refrigerator).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone).
- Miscellaneous (Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Butler, Cook, Driver, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Rice field views, Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool & jacuzzi, Swimming pool has shallow step-in, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo)).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor setting).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Daily Breakfast, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily).
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||1,700|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||2,190|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||1,700|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,970|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||2,190|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||1,700|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,970|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||2,190|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,970|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||1,700|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||2,190|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||2,600|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|
- Adults: 10
- Amenities: Additional Living area, Air conditioning, Free WiFi, Private Parking, Terrace, wadrobe
- View: swimming pool
- Size: 5ft²
- Bed Type: King size bed
- Categories: Jimbaran/Uluwatu/Nusa Dua (The Bukit) Villas
- Prices per night: 1500+, 2000+
- Location: Jimbaran/Uluwatu/Nusa Dua (The Bukit)
Prices start at: $1,700 per night