Sanur | Padang Galak
Resting peacefully amongst rice and maize fields just metres from Padang Galak Beach on Bali’s southeast coast is sleek, modern Sanur Residence. Comprising three similarly designed three-bedroom houses, providing a total of nine bedrooms, Sanur Residence is ideal for a large family gathering, group holiday or wedding celebration.
With spectacular ocean views and beachfront access, vast rolling lawns, a 23-metre swimming pool, deluxe bedrooms, jacuzzi tubs, conference room, media room, commercial kitchen and a full complement of staff, this spectacular residence is also the ideal choice for a luxurious executive retreat.
Sanur Residence is a modern take on the traditional Balinese villa, with ironwood roofs, expansive glass doors, slick minimally furnished interiors and polished floors. Whitewashed walls are adorned with island artefacts and abstract art, and huge ensuite bathrooms combine marble and terrazzo finishing, oozing luxury and style.
Comprising three separate houses on 2, 500 square metres of rural beachside land just north of Sanur on Bali’s south-east coast, the property boasts nine bedrooms (three in each home) that accommodate up to 20 people, making it the perfect party pad and a fabulous choice for large family gatherings, groups and executive retreats.
With incredible panoramic views that take in the islands of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan, glistening black sands that stretch from Sanur to Saba Beach, and the distant peaks of magical Mount Agung, Sanur Residence also makes a very romantic setting in which to say “I do”.
The glorious sun rises in this part of Bali are legendary, and can be enjoyed from the terraces of all three houses. In this rural setting, surrounded by maize and rice fields and grazing cows, it’s difficult not to just unwind and absorb the quiet and peaceful island atmosphere. Guests may also find it hard to prise themselves away from the 23-metre infinity pool, massage bale, lush gardens and air-conditioned living quarters. But with a full complement of staff on hand, including your very own chef and butler, why not just lay back, relax and enjoy the view?
- Main Living Area (Enclosed living area, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan)
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa Walk-in robe with safety box, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa)
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa)
- Bedroom 4 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Double size bed x 2, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 5 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box)
- Bedroom 6 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Kitchen and Dining (Enclosed kitchen & dining area, Microwave Full-size refrigerator with ice cube maker, Coffee machine)
- Additional Living Area 1 (TV room with air-conditioning, Lounge setting, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system with music docking station)
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone)
- Miscellaneous (Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator))
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Butler, Cook, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant)
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views, Partial ocean views)
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas)
- Recreational Activities (Bicycle available)
- Parking and Storage (Private parking)
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily, Grocery shopping assistance, Bicycle rental daily (upon request)
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||790|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||1,290|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||790|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,040|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||1,290|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||790|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,040|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||1,290|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,040|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||790|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||1,290|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,730|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|
- Adults: 12
- Amenities: Additional Living area, Air conditioning, Dining area, Free WiFi, outdoor entertaining area, Terrace
- View: Swimming pool views, Garden views, Partial ocean views
- Size: 6ft²
- Bed Type: Single size bed x 2, Queen size bed, King size bed
- Categories: Sanur/Ketewal Villas
- Prices per night: 500+, 1000+, 1500+
- Location: Sanur,Ketewal
Prices start at: $790 per night