Villa Kedidi is the perfect Bali villa rental choice for families wishing to experience a taste of luxury at an affordable price. Just a short stroll from the glistening black shores of Canggu Beach on Bali’s southwest coast, this Canggu villa delightful three-bedroom villa with 10-metre swimming pool is cute and compact, oozing character and charm.
Fully equipped with children’s facilities, serviced by warm and attentive staff and designed with relaxation and comfort in mind, guests will instantly fall in love with this traditional Balinese home. A
slice of island paradise, the villa and its magical surroundings offer special insight into this calm and
wonderful way of life.
Named after the sand piper that frequents the nearby shores, Villa Kedidi is one of Canggu villa only 100 metres from Canggu Beach on Bali’s south west coast. Resting quietly behind its own private walls next to sister Villa Kakatua, this three-bedroom haven is the quintessential Balinese home.
Designed in traditional Bali-style, solid coconut beams support high serapwood ceilings that capture the tropical breeze and cool the open-sided living spaces. An enticing natural green-stone swimming pool sits strategically in the middle of the compound, promoting easy access from the surrounding bedrooms that feature beautifully carved wooden beds and semi-open garden bathrooms.
The special Balinese ambiance is further enhanced by exquisite artefacts and antiquities that are found throughout the home and in the lush tropical gardens. Intricate carved limestone murals depict stories of times gone by, giving insights into the island’s diverse and fascinating culture. Perfect for families, this Bali villas for rent is fully equipped for children including high chairs and baby cots to pool fencing and swimming aids. The warm and friendly staff are excellent with children allowing parents to relax and unwind knowing the kids are in a safe and secure environment.
If guests do decide to venture out, Canggu Beach – the place to catch a wave, take a walk or admire
the magical sunsets – is just a stone’s throw away, while a complimentary car and driver are on hand
for trips further afield. Villa Kedidi is definitely the ideal choice for those wishing to experience a taste of luxury at an affordable price.
Villa Kedidi is accessed by a private path bordered by plants and limestone carvings that leads to its traditional Balinese doors. Behind these doors guests are greeted by an aling-aling wall (a short partition wall which, according to religion, protects the villa from bad spirits). With the bedrooms and living spaces built around the swimming pool, the villa is neat and compact; similar in composition to the traditional ‘compound’ design of most Balinese homes.
All three air-conditioned bedrooms are similar in design with polished cream terrazzo floors, ceiling fans, beautifully carved wooden beds draped with mosquito nets and antique batik throws. Tastefully decorated with Javanese antiques and traditional paintings and portraits, the rooms are very homely and comfortable. iPod docks add a modern touch while the lovely garden bathrooms, dotted with bluestone pebbles and with open air showers, inject tropical style.
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Ceiling fan)
- Bedroom 1 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Music docking station, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 2 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, Single size bed x 2 with mosquito nets, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Music docking station, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Microwave Conventional, oven Full-size refrigerator)
- Additional Living Area 1 (Additional living room, Guest bathroom, Communication Free WiFi internet, Telephone Services Performed by Staff Villa, Manager Cook, Guest Services Assistant / Housekeeper, Swimming Pool, Attendant Garden Attendant)
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views)
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges)
- Parking and Storage (Private parking)
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily, Grocery shopping assistance (20% surcharge applies), Motor vehicle with driver for 8 hours per day (excludes cost of petrol))
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||348|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||458|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||348|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||398|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||458|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||348|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||398|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||458|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||398|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||348|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||458|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||588|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|
- Adults: 4
- Amenities: Additional Living area, Air conditioning, Baby cot & high chair, bed with mosquito net, bicycle, Dining area, Free parking, Free WiFi, HiFi sound sys, Music docking station
- View: Swimming pool views, Garden views
- Size: 2ft²
- Bed Type: King size bed
- Categories: Canggu Villas
- Prices per night: 300+, 400+, 500+
- Location: Canggu