Lombok | Sira Beach, north-west Lombok
Villa Sapi is quite simply what dreams are made of. A masterpiece of design on the peaceful island of Lombok, this five-bedroom oasis is bordered by the pure white sands of Sira Beach against a backdrop of soothing seas, soaring peaks and sensational sunsets. With contemporary architecture, three swimming pools plus a children’s pool, a stand-alone two-bedroom guesthouse, a tennis court, exemplary service and gourmet cuisine – this is tropical living and barefoot luxury at its very best.
Villa Sapi is a place where guests can truly escape; secluded and lusciously private but by no means isolated, its prestigious neighbours include the Sire Beach Golf Club, Hotel Tugu and The Oberoi, and the coral-fringed Gili Islands, with their superb dive sites only a short boat ride away.
Canadian architect David Lombardi’s concept of ‘Function over Form’ leaves Villa Sapi’s guests with a sense of discovery and surprise at every turn, from the traditionally styled, grass-roofed building that houses the main kitchen to a futuristic home theatre.
The view from the villa’s open-sided living and dining room, bedrooms and bathrooms is unrivalled. Guests are again spoilt for choice with views of the ocean, mountains, forest and colourful fishing boats by day, and the moon twinkling on the water at night.
A full team of staff is on hand at Villa Sapi to look after every guest’s need with superb service and cuisine. An extensive array of activities is available to villa guests, including golf, snorkeling, diving, waterfall hikes and mountain trekking, cycling, day trips to the nearby Gili Islands, cooking classes and more. Villa Sapi is sure to deliver a truly unforgettable, supremely relaxing and ultimately luxurious holiday on beautiful Lombok.
- Main Living Area(Open-air living area, Ceiling fan)
- Bedroom 1( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Walk-in robe with safety box, Terrace outside bedroom, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa)
- Bedroom 2( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player,Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 3( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box,Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 4(Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 5(Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Additional Living Area 1(TV room with air-conditioningLibrary, Lounge setting, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system with music docking station)
- Kitchen and Dining( Open-air kitchen & dining area, Microwave, Conventional oven, Full-size refrigerator, Mini-bar refrigerator)
- Additional Living Area (2 Gym)
- Communication( Free WiFi internet, Telephone)
- Miscellaneous (Fitness equipment, Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)
- Services Performed by Staff( Villa Manager,Butler, Cook, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant)
- Swimming Pool Area ( Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas)
- Parking and Storage ( Private parking ).
- Property Outlook ( Swimming pool views, Garden views)
- Outdoor Entertaining ( Outdoor bar facility)
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily, Grocery shopping assistance (15% surcharge applies), Motor vehicle with driver for 8 hours per day (excludes cost of petrol)
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||895|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||1,320|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||895|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,110|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||1,320|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||895|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,110|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||1,320|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,110|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||895|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||1,320|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,490|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|
- Adults: 10
- Amenities: Additional Living area, Air conditioning, Dining area, Free WiFi, wadrobe
- View: seaside, swimming pool , garden
- Size: 5ft²
- Bed Type: King size bed
- Categories: Other Islands Villas (Lombok/Nusa Lembongan/Nusa Penida/ The Gili Islands)
- Location: Other Islands
Prices start at: $895 per night