Nusa Lembongan | Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Yearning for a sand-between-the-toes tropical island experience? Fantasising about an away-from-it-all beachfront home? Consider your dreams fulfilled at the sublime Villa Seascape on Nusa Lembongan, a small island off the southeast coast of Bali.
The dictionary defines the word seascape as a view of an expanse of sea. It’s the perfect name for this fabulous five-bedroom villa that enjoys a rare, absolute beachfront setting on the edge of small cove. Across the bay ocean rollers send dramatic spumes of spray high above the headland, Devil’s Tear; at night the lights of Sanur glimmer on Bali’s mainland 12 kilometres away across the Badung Straits.
Designed by Bali-based Italian architect Valentina Audrito, noted for her playful use of space, Villa Seascape offers an extraordinary variety of living areas, orbiting a double-height living room that spills onto a poolside entertainment terrace with access onto the beach. The interiors are thoroughly contemporary, with chic minimalist furniture in cool aqua colours resting on polished pebble floors, warmed by the creative use of bamboo, teakwood, terrazzo and shell. With the exception of the master bedroom pavilion, privately tucked away in the garden behind, every room in the villa enjoys spectacular ocean views.
This elegant villa promises magical experiences for families and groups of friends seeking luxury living and a laid-back vibe in a blissful beachfront setting. Daytime, recline in the shallows of the pool or on an oversized beanbag on the terrace, then convene at the pool bar for a light lunch served by the ever-attentive butler. Take an afternoon siesta on the suspended, netted-floor mezzanine, or draw the blackout curtains in the media room and languish on the gigantic floor cushion in front of a good film. Enjoy a dazzling sunset around the fire-pit or a cocktail at Sandy Bay Beach Club a minute’s walk along the beach, before tucking into a beachfront barbecue or gourmet meal prepared by the talented villa chef. After such a day, the supreme comfort of your suite and a blissful night’s sleep awaits.
Guests arriving in Bali late afternoon or evening should arrange overnight accommodation in Sanur and ferry transfers to Nusa Lembongan the following morning as sea crossings after 5pm are not recommended. A complimentary buggy will meet guests at Mushroom Bay on Nusa Lembongan for transfers to the villa.
- Main Living Area(Open-air living area, Ceiling fan)
- Bedroom 1( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Walk-in robe with safety box, Terrace outside bedroom, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa)
- Bedroom 2( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player,Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 3( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box,Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 4( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box,Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 5( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box,Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Additional Living Area 1(TV room with air-conditioningLibrary, Lounge setting, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system with music docking station)
- Kitchen and Dining( Open-air kitchen & dining area, Microwave, Conventional oven, Full-size refrigerator, Mini-bar refrigerator)
- Additional Living Area (2 Gym)
- Communication( Free WiFi internet, Telephone)
- Miscellaneous (Fitness equipment, Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)
- Services Performed by Staff( Villa Manager,Butler, Cook, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant)
- Swimming Pool Area ( Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas)
- Parking and Storage ( Private parking ).
- Property Outlook ( Swimming pool views, Garden views)
- Outdoor Entertaining ( Outdoor bar facility)
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily, Daily Breakfast, Grocery shopping assistance (15% surcharge applies), Motor vehicle with driver for 8 hours per day (excludes cost of petrol)
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||980|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||1,320|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||980|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,150|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||1,320|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||980|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,150|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||1,320|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,150|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||980|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||1,320|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,400|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|
- Adults: 10
- Amenities: Additional Living area, Air conditioning, Dining area, Free WiFi, Terrace, wadrobe
- View: seaside, swimming pool
- Size: 5ft²
- Bed Type: King size bed
- Categories: Other Islands Villas (Lombok/Nusa Lembongan/Nusa Penida/ The Gili Islands)
- Prices per night: 500+, 1000+
- Location: Other Islands
Prices start at: $980 per night