Nusa Lembongan | Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Villa Voyage is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Located on absolute beachfront property in the idyllic tropical island setting of Nusa Lembongan, this five-bedroom villa boasts gorgeous sea vistas, glamorous ‘luxe nomad’ themed interiors, gourmet cuisine, and professional staff focused on spoiling their guests.
This beautifully designed luxury beachfront villa is set on the crescent of Sandy Bay in Nusa Lembongan, 30-minutes’ boat ride off the east coast of Bali and was created as a luxury beach home for couples, groups of friends and extended families.
Farah Khan, whose fashion creations are favoured by many Hollywood celebrities, has styled Voyage as a barefoot luxury abode, while maintaining the old world charm of coconut-wood floors, bamboo, thatched alang-alang roof and driftwood lamps in a tropical island setting metres from the white-sand beach.
Space and freedom abound in the contemporary interiors, with comfortable sofas and tables crafted from reclaimed limed teakwood set before walls of glass framing the sea view beyond the deck. Accenting the neutral colour palette are couture designer touches and decorative flourishes supporting the glamour travel theme – vintage Louis Vuitton monogram steamer trunks; Prada, Tods, Aigner, and various other designer luggage. Amplifying the luxury safari look is canvas and leather furniture from the Esprite Nomade collection, including their renowned bespoke tents that float over Voyage’s supremely comfortable beds.
Inside Villa Voyage guests can expect to be cosseted by the villa’s charming staff. As a designer beach retreat, Villa Voyage is incomparable. It is particularly suited to couples, groups of friends and extended families, and will be appreciated by lovers of design aesthetics and effortless chic.
Guests arriving in Bali late afternoon or evening should arrange overnight accommodation in Sanur and ferry transfers to Nusa Lembongan the following morning as sea crossings after 5pm are not recommended. A complimentary buggy will meet guests at Mushroom Bay on Nusa Lembongan for transfers to the villa.
- Main Living Area(Open-air living area, Ceiling fan)
- Bedroom 1( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Walk-in robe with safety box, Terrace outside bedroom, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa)
- Bedroom 2( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player,Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 3( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box,Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 4( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box,Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 5( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box,Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Additional Living Area 1(TV room with air-conditioningLibrary, Lounge setting, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system with music docking station)
- Kitchen and Dining( Open-air kitchen & dining area, Microwave, Conventional oven, Full-size refrigerator, Mini-bar refrigerator)
- Additional Living Area (2 Gym)
- Communication( Free WiFi internet, Telephone)
- Miscellaneous (Fitness equipment, Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)
- Services Performed by Staff( Villa Manager,Butler, Cook, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant)
- Swimming Pool Area ( Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas)
- Parking and Storage ( Private parking ).
- Property Outlook ( Swimming pool views, Garden views)
- Outdoor Entertaining ( Outdoor bar facility)
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily, Continental breakfast only, Grocery shopping assistance (15% surcharge applies), Motor vehicle with driver for 8 hours per day (excludes cost of petrol)
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||895|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||1,260|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||895|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,100|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||1,260|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||895|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,100|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||1,260|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,100|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||895|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||1,260|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,390|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|
- Adults: 10
- Amenities: Additional Living area, Air conditioning, Free WiFi, Private Parking, Terrace
- View: seaside, swimming pool,garden
- Size: 5ft²
- Bed Type: Queen Bedded
- Categories: Other Islands Villas (Lombok/Nusa Lembongan/Nusa Penida/ The Gili Islands)
- Prices per night: 500+, 1000+
- Location: Other Islands
Prices start at: $895 per night