Seminyak | Jalan Drupadi Gang II – Seminyak
This is no run-of-the-mill holiday villa. Villa Abida is a charming two-bedroom property with stylish interiors and quirky features. The villa exudes a warm, homey feel and it’s evident the moment you set foot inside that every motif and piece of furniture was chosen with careful consideration. The interiors are decorated with a stunning black and white colour scheme that stretches from the bright, spacious living area into the pair of ultra-comfortable bedrooms. Outside you’ll find a sizable lawn, garden and a large pool. The sheer size of the outdoor area makes The villa incredibly unique as it’s quite rare for a two-bedroom property to boast such a spacious garden.
The villa is centrally located off Jalan Drupadi in the heart of Bali’s Seminyak area. It’s only moments away from Eat Street and its myriad of mouth-watering restaurants, swanky bars and charming little cafés. So head out and indulge in this world-famous luxury zone, or relax at home by the crystal blue pool as the fresh breeze rolls through. Villa Abida is the perfect place for a couple or a pair of traveling friends who want to stay in the midst of the excitement.
The villa boasts a spacious living area on the ground floor. Large floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light to bathe this gorgeous living space that’s been thoughtfully decorated with tropical plants, cacti and charming ornaments. A lovely, large L-shaped sofa lies at one end of the room, adorned with ornate scatter pillows. Beside the sofa are two impressive stools made from whole, solid tree trunks. A woven rug lies underneath, giving the lounge area a delightfully rustic yet exotic feeling against the white walls.
Within the living area is a dining table that seats up to six adults comfortably. In the evenings, the table is illuminated by three quirky woven lamp shades that hang from the ceiling. There’s a fully equipped kitchen in an adjacent room so you can easily prepare meals within the comforts of your villa. A breakfast bar overlooks the kitchen and offers a delightful little spot for enjoying a quick snack or a nutritious breakfast before a day of shopping.
Outside you’ll find a gorgeous rectangular pool. The two sun loungers beside it are perfect for kicking back with some tanning oil and a cold beverage and soaking up some rays. There’s a cozy little balé that’s been fitted with cushions and a mattress so you can enjoy a spot of meditation or midday snooze in the shade. There’s also a perfectly manicured little garden area with a table and two chairs. It’s a great place to enjoy a no-fuss meal on a breezy evening.
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Living Room, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Living Room, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Living Room, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Facility (Private pool, Hot water, Satellite TV, Internet wi-fi, Linen, Towels, 8hours Butler service).
- Inclusion (Flower Arrangement, Welcome Drink ).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Cook, Maid, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Airport transfers (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily, Daily continental breakfast or Indonesia breakfast .
Rates Table in Detail
|01/09/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||290|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|